Open Distribution Alliance  BM Marketing
Home    Consulting Services    Global Support Network    Open Internet Distribution    Sales Channels
 

About BM Marketing

With approximately 35% of tourism and travel product and services are on larger server based global GDS (Global Distribution Systems) networks, catering for airlines, major rental car operators, major hotel and accommodation chains, etc, the remaining 65% on tourism and travel operators and suppliers, consists of small to medium size businesses, who can not affordable the cost of distributing their product and services on larger GDS networks.

BM Marketing believes in the concept of open distribution, by using an 'Open' platform, allowing tourism and travel businesses to receive reservation and payment data from one or more systems without hindrance of proprietary systems, allowing small to medium size tourism and travel business to distribute their products and services globally, on a cost effective basis.

BM Marketing is based in New Zealand and has been involved in tourism e-commerce since 2010 and has been established on 25 years of experience (of which 17 years has been spent in internet marketing and tourism product distribution through a network of successful reservation marketing information websites) in the travel and tourism industry ranging from retail to wholesale marketing, product development, reservations and distribution and developing niche markets including 12 years spent in developing New Zealand's gay and lesbian tourism industry.

With this experience, BM Marketing has become an experienced e-reseller/e-agent in using affiliate and other internet sales reservation distribution channels for tourism product and services through multiple niche information and marketing reservation websites and 'Human to Human' internet based communication services.

BM Marketing and its partners are committed to the ongoing development of innovate products and services to meet ongoing needs of tourism and travel businesses, so they can improve profitability and productivity thorough 'Open Internet Distribution'.

 

BM Marketing | P.O. Box 374  Hamilton NEW ZEALAND 3240 | Email: info@bmmarketing.co.nz | Phone: 64-7-846-3204  | Skype Call
Copyright © 2010-2017 - BM Marketing - All Rights Reserved